Let’s make this newsletter an actual newsletter.
Bellow are new posts, new photos, new pins.
New posts ✍️
- Tuscan roads 🇬🇷 Aug 24, 2022
The above post is also on the mialigoura instagram on three sections:
New pins 📌
- The Ultimate Moka Pot Technique (Episode #3) – YouTube Sep 4, 2022
- Belt-Drives – General Aug 30, 2022
Belt-drive problems, which include shaft misalignment, pulley misalignment, belt wear, belt resonance, belts too tight, belts too loose, pulley eccentricity and bent shafts, can be relatively straight forward to detect but can be far more difficult to specifically diagnose and correct. That is mainly due to the wide variety of problems that can occur in the installation and assembling of the belt drive, the difficulty of doing field testing on belts and the possibility of other influences (i.e. the base) having some effect.
- Jason Fried on Why He Doesn’t Do Planning or Politics at Work Aug 29, 2022
The Basecamp and HEY cofounder discusses the power of short-term thinking, his framework for startup longevity, and the key thing he looks for when hiring remote.
- Anything You Want | Derek Sivers Aug 27, 2022
Quick business book
- Auto-fit Vs Auto-fill Aug 25, 2022
Fit stuff with CSS. Always tricky
Leave a Reply